Friday, December 14, 2012

Tonight

I sit in the glow of the Christmas tree and candlelights.
I should be watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and meditating on that sentiment....
Instead I am watch the news and wondering why God allows this sort of tragedy.
Why?
Yesterday (in a fit of frustration) I was questioning why I don't send Isabella and Tommy to school.
Wouldn't they learn faster? Wouldn't it be easier on me and Tom... financially, time wise?

Today I am holding them close and thanking God that I can cuddle them through there reading lesson on Monday morning.

There are no right answers.
There are no easy choices.
But there is the clear message tonight to hold tight to your children and be thankful for the right now that you have with them. Send them to school on Monday or don't... but hold them close tonight. 


No comments: