Friday, June 8, 2012

Crazy, Lazy, Living.

I simply can't write when I am not feeling it... and I just plain haven't been feeling it.
I am still not really so this post is going to be a lot of pictures.

what we have done for most of the last month.... play, swim, nap, snack, library, play, swim, movies, movies, movies, nap, play.... all while we wait for Daddy to get home.


Tommy has been on puzzle overload. He picks this over toys in the store.... weirdo.
Then he does them over and over and over.


Wrestling is another big thing here lately. I often find myself screaming "HANDS OFF!"
Or at least I make them go to their rooms and close the doors. If I can't hear it its not happening.


One thing I have found that can keep Vivi out of trouble is the baby pool... excecpt everytime she gets her tiny terrorist hands on one of those foam guns she bites a huge chunk out of it.
I follow her around the card prying leaves and twigs out of her hands and IF I am to late her mouth.
The girl has issues. Can't imagine where she gets it from.

I do however know where this one gets her love of lounging.... wink wink.


When I saw this picture I saw me written all over it... he is soooo fed up with being told to go potty.
He just has better things to do. Like poo in the corner while he plays with his tractors.


I am also noticing I have a ton of pictures of Vivi lately. Maybe cause I feel guilty not having her baby book even started I guess.... plus did I mention if I take my eyes off her she will eat anything within reach???


Last but not least the cutest thing ever...
I hate to correct her.... I would be fine with it if she spelled like this forever.
It is painfully cute.... sigh.

Hopefully I will be back in less than a month... but no promises.
 Life around here is either crazy or lazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTL...Halleluja...it's about time you post something here!! been missing hearing about your Spring time adventures and seeing pics of the kiddo's! and they are beautiful pictures!!
i know first hand about Vivi eating anything that doesn't run away, so i'll give you a little slack on the writing, but that's why you're called Mommy @ Midnight, so that you can write after everyone's in bed! LOL
seriously, we miss your writings and your humor and your pics!! WELCOME BACK & try not to wait another month! :) LUV YA xoxo AJ

~Kristin said...

Can you e-mail me the picture of Vivian & I please? :o)