Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MIA

Where have I been!?
Busy I suppose.... life is just busy.



There are five people in that pile up right there.

Five people that are my world.


I never even got around to showing off the adorable Easter clothes.
I love that Easter gives us one more excuse to take it up a notch for our annual Mother's Day photos.... can't wait for those.

But for now this really is the best I could do....


And when she did decided to smile a bit.... the cat walks by....


aaannndddd she goes back to screaming.....


Oh well. These are the messy moments that make the memories.

Plus she is adorable even when she cries herself red....
especially in a puffy happy yellow gingham dress.



Of course lets not forget the little men....
 all spiffed up in matching sneakers because I COULD NOT justify matching dress shoes.
 Plus they give them a little bit of something.
 A tiny hint of coolness...


Not their best picture ever but you get the idea.

Then they all got comfy and ate to much sugar and watched Rio. I love that movie.

Say you.... say me..... say it together..... I cannot get that song out of my head.
Which is fine :)
Ok.. back to work, this was a stolen moment.
 Mom's got the girls at Dance.... the older one to dance and the younger one to give me a break.

Who would have ever thought two rowdy little boys would be a break???

1 comment:

Laura said...

your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!