Sunday, February 19, 2012

One Year Ago....

One year ago today I was officially past due with my fourth little bundle of joy and trouble.

It is hard to imagine how different our life was just a year ago.
Its hard to believe we didn't even know if our new addition was a girl or a boy.
Its even harder to imagine that I still had twelve long days of pregnancy to go.

Twelve days that seemed to crawl, but now I look back and somehow a year has passed in a blink.

The ticking of the clock on the wall breaks my heart sometimes. I just want to keep them little and close forever. It seems it could kill me to watch them grow up.... but really what a way to go.

1 comment:

clau said...

You have a wonderful family!Love all your wonderful captures and this blog is a very intimate and lovely place!Congrats!