Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reason Number 742 Why Dad is More Fun Than Mom....


He lets them get in the kitchen with him and he doesn't yell like I do... on this night they made pizza.






It was a big hit! And only three points for a piece for me!


Speaking of Weight Watchers... I finally got through my plateau!
I have been stuck at the same weight pretty much for three weeks... so this week I got serious.
I only used ten weekly points and I cut out my usual ice cream bars entirely. I knew I wasn't doing myself any favors by eating sweets in the evening. So I decided to starve my bad habit and it worked!

I lost 4.8 pounds this week! I finally got past my 20 pounds down mark and it feels great! Just over 6 pounds to go to my 10% off goal! Feeling ready to go for it now.








Don't worry... I am fairly sure he didn't drool on it. And if he did we cooked the germs off right?


I don't know why I didn't think to get a picture of the finished product... probably because we were too busy eating it! But this last one is better in my humble opinion... here they are patiently and lovingly waiting for the fruits of their labor... I love them...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Queen Black Sheep said...

That's awesome Poodie! I think you're starting to motivate me.... I think.