Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Abundant Life


I don't really have any words that seem to be able to explain our joy.


Her name is Vivian Grace... meaning "Abundant life and Grace".

 That is what we feel today.
Abundantly blessed... surrounded by this gift of life... and all because of Grace.
 
Our lives have been filled with so many sweet, screaming, needy,
beautiful blessings these last five years.

Bella was giddy about getting her sister.
This was her reaction when she was told it was a girl...


She then asked to be in charge of all clothing choices from now on...
I told her we could work on it together, she does have fabulous taste!

Also she thinks we all need matching toenail polish as soon as possible.
I agree.


Tommy was awe struck by how "tiny" she is... by the way she is 9lbs 1 oz. and 20 inches!
He kept asking to see her feet...  I know how he feels, they are just. so. cute.
I imagine someday he will be the natural father that his own father is.


And Daniel was the sweetest surprise of all... he called her "my baby".
And cried when we tried to take her back from him


 I'm all weepy just thinking about the protective older brother he has just become....
and he suddenly seems a lot taller too...

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes!!! 
God was with us through this is so many ways big and small.
Let me get just a little more sleep and a few more cute pictures and I'll tell you all about it soon.

The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly,
along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 
1 Timothy 1:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poodie....YOU LOOK MAH VA LUSS!!!....truly...you do....and i'm sitting here typing with tears running down my face with your description of the kids and their individual feelings!!...and of course i have to tell you how cute i thought they ALL were, but when you said DANIEL called her MY BABY....i literally started crying out loud...sorta...by that i mean tears running down my face and sniffling!!! .....i CAN NOT WAIT TO HOLD HER AND LOVE HER UP!!! she's BEAUTIFUL...just like you and ALL your kids!!....what an AWESOME story, and i'm so proud of all of you....CONGRATULATIONS!!! LOVE YOU BIG MUCH!! xoxo AJ