Friday, July 23, 2010

Lifestyles of the Young and Shameless

What did I do today?
Today I had to explain to my daughter why its inappropriate to draw pictures of mommy naked.
she patiently explained that she "didn't know how to draw clothes"
And in the drawing I was having a baby so I was "really happy"
Bahahahahaha
Oh honey are you in for a surprise.

Tommy told his daddy he would go to work with him and help "get you's all messy".
and he was going to wear his boots... because when you wear boots you mean business.

I overheard Isabella tell Tommy that her bible was "good new"
Guess it doesn't age well?
 I read Tommy three different books about ducks, and Isabella wanted me to read Hebrews.... 
for about one chapter and then she got bored.
Tommy never got bored of those ducks though.

Daniel somehow got his foot stuck under the piano and acted as though it was trying to eat him.

Isabella was once again faced with the sad reality that redbox movies are not here forever.
She cried for a llllooonnngggg time..... it was absurd. 
Drama queen... I'm still mad.

I went to help Tommy go potty and he informed me that
"I have to go bofs (both) mom... get out. I needs pribacy"

I caught Daniel trying very hard to turn on the stove!
I screamed and clapped my hands... he was startled to say the least...
I don't think he'll do that again soon.

Two out of  my three children have a "stomach bug"
Every time Tommy was upset with Isabella for being bossy, or taking a toy... she blamed it on "Diearrha's"

We ended the night with an hour long pillow fight with Daddy.
By bedtime the older two were crying and Daniel was looking back and forth between them confused.
Then he decided to mimic them.

It was loud....
But now its bedtime and all is quiet again, and I'm off to my couch to eat ice cream and put my feet up.
Every night around our house is like being in the eye of the hurricane of crazy... rest while you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy.....i miss those days :)