Friday, April 30, 2010

Fat Friday..., sucess is sweet.

I almost forgot it was Friday...
Ready?

My Stats:
Starting Weight: 265.6
Lost this Week: -5.2
Lost Total: 34.4
Current Weight: 231.2

Yay!!! I'm not where I was but I'm back in the right direction...
I thought I might have a big loss this week since I had a big gain and was basically totally off the plan for over a month... but five pounds was bigger than I dared to dream!

And you know what... I didn't feel deprived.
I went out to eat.
I had some kind of Chocolate or treat EVERY DAY!
I had Ice cream cake, and birthday cake.
I even had a 17 point meal at Houlihan's 

Delicious!

And I worked out too. 
four times!
I really want this again...
Really really really want it.

And I'm going to do it... 
I almost can't wait to weigh in next week.. I'm not expecting another big loss.
But I know that I can and will do this again for the first time in a long time, 
And that feels better than words can say.

No comments: